lil' ol' me at The Finders Keepers Market in Brisbane

So excited to get accepted to the gorgeous independent market coming to Brisbane in November.. This is my first exhibit with eco initmates!! Finally get to display my wears and get it out to the masses and get it to you just in time for Christmas :) I will have some gorgeous new designs that have keep especially for the market, and as a treat if you mention this blog I will give you 15% off.. just look for the bird logo :)

So come on down to the Old Museum in Brisbane on the 6th and 7th of November and come celebrate and support local and independent design
XXXXXXXXXX

2 comments:

  1. oh sorry that I will be out of town - finally having a holiday! I would have loved to have seen them. Good luck! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Thea :)would have loved to have seen you.. next time

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget