My Stall at The Finders Keepers Market in Brisbane



I tooks some pics of my stall at Brisbane's Finders Keepers. Sorry about the bad quality.. I am not sure what happened there... Thank you so much to all the lovely patrons that purchased my intimates.. I am so happy to see how much they were loved. It was so exciting to finally get to show off pieces, after such a dramtic and bumpy ride to get to this point. But it is all worth it when you see woman pick up your heart and soul designs... and ooohh and ahhhh. That, my friends, is what it is all about.
There was so many talented designers there. I made some lovely new friends (B&M, roger and peach, Sarah Rothe), saw some amazing talent from all over the country and I cant wait to get out there, and meet you all again... customers, and designers...
Thank you Finders Keepers organisers for a fantastic event.

2 comments:

  1. It was lovely to meet you on sunday and have a chat. I will be keeping an eye on your new designs - I need some new bras but am only tiny and dont find things that actually fit:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kylie.. lovely to meet you too. I am designing some more bras for the new range, perfect for the petite. xx

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget