Out of the Box fASHION sHOW

My very first Fashion Show August 13th Byron Bay.

I am very excited to put on a little show and I am having so much fun with all the details and of course just like me, throwing in last minute designs! I swear it is when I do my best work. All the excitement gets to me when I am inspired and I just overflow with ideas. Luckily I have a lovely friend who is helping me with the stage performance.. organizing and choreographing  the models, and gives extra time to be such a creative chaos.
The show will be a little fashion.. a little cabaret! Curious? I will keep you posted! And of course post the video footage.

So the next week and a half will be spent sewing up a storm... I am really enjoying the process. It is such a dream to be working full time on my label.. I never want to go back to work! But bills still need to be paid. Mouths fed.. blah blah ;)

Small goals: sew up all the pieces for the show, exercise every morning even if it walking down and up my driveway (it is steep), take my vitamins and drink more water, pay my bills, enjoy the winter sunshine and breathe slowly! Oh and also stop and kiss my girls at least 3 times a day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget