Upside Down Kisses


Dear Shoppers Anon, My name is Madonna and I am addicted to Vintage fashion. 
Doesn't matter if it doesn't fit, or I will never wear it.. that is s too frilly, or too gaudy! I hoard them all in the name of 'Collecting' and I have just found my new dealer ;)

 

Lord help me... I fancy treasure hunts, adore vintage lovelies and antique keepsakes are my crack! if you need a hit daily like me..... Well I have found a gorgeous Etsy Store Upside Down Kisses that is full of scores!  I cant tell you my next purchase.. because I can't score it until Thursday.. (and I don't want any fellow addicts to beat me to it!) But I will post it up as soon I get my hot little hands on it! So please do check out the store and support real sustainable fashion (even if it's for your evil pleasures like me)

Mbxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget