Setting up my Workroom


It's not much to look at now but it works! Its a working room! I haven't got any display set up yet, besides 2 dollies- Gilda and Holly, but its a work in progress (money money ;)
It feels so good to separate my work/home life, as fellow home based business owners understand. I can be at home at relax! Today is my first official work day there... Very excited. Not sure what to wear ;) so used to staying in my PJs.

I'm seeing a new production company Monday, so today I'm concentrating on getting organized for this sample run. Lots of paperwork and trade drawings. Little bit of sewing for samples and orders to finish.
This is my first post using my iPhone. So not sure how to upload images. But above is a pic of a little visitor...

Wish me luck

Mbxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget