The little details

A little inside info on my range today :) as i am getting ready to show the collection to boutiques for summer. 
All the samples are ready (relief) and production booked in, and the real work of getting orders is now in front of me. I have been emailing and calling, and next week I show the range with my agency in Byron Bay, Brisbane and a road trip from there to nth Qld. Yes up to Cairns.



I have four stories in the Vintage Allure Collection, Lucy, Brooke, Stella and Vivian, each range I used the organic cotton lace I have imported from Europe. The lace is antique style in natural unbleached state.


Along with the lace I have used a luxurious hemp/silk satin, which I have pleated and tucked, detailing inspired by lingerie from the 1920s and 30s. I collect vintage nightwear and lingerie and I wanted to translate and immortalise the detailing of these beautiful pieces in my own designs, in my own way.

M.xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment